Current opening Organic Search Strategist
Send us your PDF resume and salary requirements with Organic Search Strategist in the subject line. Do not apply unless you are in, or willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area. This is not an off-site position. We are not looking to outsource or freelance this position.Apply Here
No recruiters please.
Currently, we are looking for an Organic Search Strategist with proven experience in inbound lead generation campaigns, content marketing strategy, and in-depth SEO reporting. This person will be responsible for executing technical, on-page and off page organic search audits, comprehensive keyword research, and managing new site launches. We are seeking candidates with 2+ years of industry experience, who have a track record of small-and-large wins.
Core responsibilities of this position will include:
- Provide ongoing organic search counsel for multiple clients across teams
- Perform, analyze and recommend strategies based on competitive SEO research, site auditing and keyword research.
- Key performance indicator strategy development, measurement planning, performance analysis and client reporting
- Working closely with campaign managers to identify areas of opportunity within current client work.
The qualities we like:
- A passion for digital marketing and your discipline
- Deep knowledge of analytics platforms with Google Analytics Certification
- Experience creating and managing properties in Google Search Console
- Self-motivated people with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Bonus points for copywriting experience
- Candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
Reasons to work here
A Tight-Knit Team
We are a close group of talented people who enjoy working and playing together.
Each client engagement at UNION offers the opportunity to create something amazing.
Coffee, Tea & Snacks
Caffeine and sugar are plentiful at UNION. Come feed your addiction.
We love beer and Charlotte has a great craft brew community that we enjoy supporting.
Each month we take a day off to go do something together as a team - outside of the office.
We believe in being good citizens and looks for ways to give back to our community.
Paid Time Off
Believe it or not, we sometimes enjoy time away from the office.
UNION has a profit sharing program that give incentive to everyone on the team to help build a great agency.
UNION offers a high-quality group healthcare plan for all of its team members and their family.
UNION Made Projects
In addition to client work, we produce our own self-initiated digital projects.
The digital space moves fast. Keeping our team on the cutting-edge in something we focus on.
Top of the Line Tools
UNION invests in the right tools to enable our team to do their best work.
Learn more about our culture.
With a population of more than 1.8 million, Charlotte is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. Charlotte’s cost of living is 94% of the national average (lower than all but seven other major U.S. cities) and a big reason why so many young professionals are moving to Charlotte. Best of all is Charlotte’s weather, with four distinct seasons. Extremely cold conditions are very rare.
Charlotte offers all of the advantages and amenities of any major city. Charlotte has a thriving arts community including symphony, dance, theater, opera, art museums and a wide range of other venues. A large number of arts venues are located downtown within walking distance of each other and Charlotte’s light rail line. If you are a sports fan, Charlotte has it all: NFL, NBA, NASCAR, PGA, MLL, AAA baseball and an NHL affiliate. Outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful in Charlotte: canoeing and kayaking at the U.S. National Whitewater Center; boating and fishing on Lake Norman, Mountain Island Lake and Lake Wylie; skiing in the Appalachian mountains; and camping, horseback riding, hiking and more. The mountains are a short two-hour drive away, while some of the best Atlantic coast beaches can be reached in only three hours.