Current opening Digital Campaign Manager
Send us your PDF resume and salary requirements with Digital Campaign Manager in the subject line. Do not apply unless you are in, or willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area. This is not an off-site position. We are not looking to outsource or freelance this position.Apply Here
No recruiters please.
UNION is a digital-first agency that partners with ambitious and progressively-minded clients to deliver powerful digital brand experiences. Our work – whether it’s a fully-enabled corporate platform, branded connected-device experience, playful touchscreen kiosk, edgy product microsite or a tightly-woven client acquisition campaign – always combines results-driven enterprise-level strategy, industry insights research, award-winning design, rich-media content and leading-edge technology. We’ve worked hard to establish an open, collaborative and creative studio environment over the past decade, and we are continuing to grow.
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager with proven experience in digital marketing, PPC (AdWords), SEO, social media management and acquisition campaign planning and management. This person will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns, providing media strategies and planning and delivering key performance insights reports for each of their client assignments. We are seeking candidates with 5+ years of industry experience, who have a track record of small-and-large wins.
Core responsibilities of this position will include:
- Providing ongoing digital marketing and traffic acquisition counsel
- Providing the exploration and analysis needed to determine the best digital campaign strategies
- Creating tactical media plans for client approval
- Executing and managing multi-faceted media campaigns which may include SEM, SEO, Social Media, Long-form Video and Blogger Relations
- Key performance indicator strategy development, measurement planning, performance analysis and client reporting
- Continual refinement and enhancement of campaign performance
- Managing campaign timelines and budgets - and their reconciliation
- Responsible for the coordination of campaign asset production
- Social community management (where applicable)
- Constant review of media investment / consumption vs planned - and proactively reporting any issues to the account management lead
- Working closely with account managers to identify areas of opportunity within current client work
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations
The qualities we like:
- A passion for digital marketing and your discipline
- Strong conceptual ability (the big-idea part of big-idea creative)
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends
- Experience managing and executing PPC and SEO campaigns
- Experience managing and executing Display campaigns
- Deep knowledge of analytics platforms
- Self-motivated people with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Individuals who want their clients to succeed
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)
- Bonus points for copywriting experience
- Bonus points for active participation in the advertising / marketing / design community
- Candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
Reasons to work here
A Tight-Knit Team
We are a close group of talented people who enjoy working and playing together.
Each client engagement at UNION offers the opportunity to create something amazing.
Coffee, Tea & Snacks
Caffeine and sugar are plentiful at UNION. Come feed your addiction.
We love beer and Charlotte has a great craft brew community that we enjoy supporting.
Each month we take a day off to go do something together as a team - outside of the office.
We believe in being good citizens and looks for ways to give back to our community.
Paid Time Off
Believe it or not, we sometimes enjoy time away from the office.
UNION has a profit sharing program that give incentive to everyone on the team to help build a great agency.
UNION offers a high-quality group healthcare plan for all of its team members and their family.
UNION Made Projects
In addition to client work, we produce our own self-initiated digital projects.
The digital space moves fast. Keeping our team on the cutting-edge in something we focus on.
Top of the Line Tools
UNION invests in the right tools to enable our team to do their best work.
Learn more about our culture.
With a population of more than 1.8 million, Charlotte is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. Charlotte’s cost of living is 94% of the national average (lower than all but seven other major U.S. cities) and a big reason why so many young professionals are moving to Charlotte. Best of all is Charlotte’s weather, with four distinct seasons. Extremely cold conditions are very rare.
Charlotte offers all of the advantages and amenities of any major city. Charlotte has a thriving arts community including symphony, dance, theater, opera, art museums and a wide range of other venues. A large number of arts venues are located downtown within walking distance of each other and Charlotte’s light rail line. If you are a sports fan, Charlotte has it all: NFL, NBA, NASCAR, PGA, MLL, AAA baseball and an NHL affiliate. Outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful in Charlotte: canoeing and kayaking at the U.S. National Whitewater Center; boating and fishing on Lake Norman, Mountain Island Lake and Lake Wylie; skiing in the Appalachian mountains; and camping, horseback riding, hiking and more. The mountains are a short two-hour drive away, while some of the best Atlantic coast beaches can be reached in only three hours.