Current opening Paid Media Strategist
Send us your PDF resume and salary requirements with Paid Media Strategist in the subject line. Do not apply unless you are in, or willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area. This is not an off-site position. We are not looking to outsource or freelance this position.Apply Here
No recruiters please.
Currently, we are looking for a Paid Media Strategist with proven experience in digital marketing using paid media. Platforms used include Paid Search (AdWords & Bing), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest), Display Advertising (AdWords & Various DSP's), Remarketing (AdWords, AdRoll, Various DSP's), Video Advertising (YouTube) and more. This person will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns, optimizing campaigns to reach client goals, providing media strategies and planning and delivering key performance insights reports for each of their client assignments. We are seeking candidates with 2+ years of industry experience, who have a track record of small-and-large wins.
Core responsibilities of this position will include:
- Providing the exploration and analysis needed to determine campaign optimizations in order to achieve client CPA and ROI goals
- Thorough analysis within Analytics platforms and identification of KPI's using various attribution models
- Beign responsible for the day-to-day management of various paid media campaigns across a number of clients
- Key performance indicator strategy development, measurement planning, performance analysis and client reporting
- Continual refinement and enhancement of campaign performance
- Managing campaign timelines and budgets - and their reconcilliation
- Constant review of media investment / consumption vs planned - and proactively reporting any issues to the account management lead
- Working closely with account managers to identify areas of opportunity within current client work
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations
The qualities we like:
- A passion for digital marketing and your discipline
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends
- Experience managing and executing against content calendars
- Basic knowledge of analytics platforms, SEO writing and keyword research
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise and consistently meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)
- Bonus points for Google AdWords & HubSpot certifications
- Bonus points for active participation in the advertising / marketing / design community
- Bonus points for knowledge of design, video production and/or photography
- Candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
Reasons to work here
A Tight-Knit Team
We are a close group of talented people who enjoy working and playing together.
Each client engagement at UNION offers the opportunity to create something amazing.
Coffee, Tea & Snacks
Caffeine and sugar are plentiful at UNION. Come feed your addiction.
We love beer and Charlotte has a great craft brew community that we enjoy supporting.
Each month we take a day off to go do something together as a team - outside of the office.
We believe in being good citizens and looks for ways to give back to our community.
Paid Time Off
Believe it or not, we sometimes enjoy time away from the office.
UNION has a profit sharing program that give incentive to everyone on the team to help build a great agency.
UNION offers a high-quality group healthcare plan for all of its team members and their family.
UNION Made Projects
In addition to client work, we produce our own self-initiated digital projects.
The digital space moves fast. Keeping our team on the cutting-edge in something we focus on.
Top of the Line Tools
UNION invests in the right tools to enable our team to do their best work.
Learn more about our culture.
With a population of more than 1.8 million, Charlotte is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. Charlotte’s cost of living is 94% of the national average (lower than all but seven other major U.S. cities) and a big reason why so many young professionals are moving to Charlotte. Best of all is Charlotte’s weather, with four distinct seasons. Extremely cold conditions are very rare.
Charlotte offers all of the advantages and amenities of any major city. Charlotte has a thriving arts community including symphony, dance, theater, opera, art museums and a wide range of other venues. A large number of arts venues are located downtown within walking distance of each other and Charlotte’s light rail line. If you are a sports fan, Charlotte has it all: NFL, NBA, NASCAR, PGA, MLL, AAA baseball and an NHL affiliate. Outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful in Charlotte: canoeing and kayaking at the U.S. National Whitewater Center; boating and fishing on Lake Norman, Mountain Island Lake and Lake Wylie; skiing in the Appalachian mountains; and camping, horseback riding, hiking and more. The mountains are a short two-hour drive away, while some of the best Atlantic coast beaches can be reached in only three hours.