Current opening Account Coordinator
Send us your PDF resume and salary requirements with Account Manager in the subject line. Do not apply unless you are in, or willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area. This is not an off-site position. We are not looking to outsource or freelance this position.Apply Here
No recruiters please.
UNION is a digital agency that partners with ambitious and progressively-minded clients to deliver powerful digital brand experiences. Our work – whether it’s a musician’s energetic website, playful touch-screen kiosk, edgy corporate microsite campaign or other digital platform – always combines big-idea creative, award-winning design and leading-edge technology built around a solid, strategic foundation.
We’ve built a collaborative, open, creative studio environment over the past decade, and are seeking an Account Coordinator with proven experience in digital marketing, branding, positioning, and strategic planning. Candidates should have 1+ years of industry experience and should be super organized with killer communications skills. Candidates should be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support Account Managers in being the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure planning, brainstorming and experimenting are always on track in order to create a product that is well-designed, functional and always unique
- Support Account Managers in collaborating with team members to create and execute project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure key milestones are met on time
- Support Account Managers in developing strategic documentation for new projects, including the Creative Brief, Statement of Work, and Content Outlines by conducting marketing analysis, competitive research and project planning
- Support Account Managers preparing timelines, estimates, status reports and other account services documentation
- Support Account Managers in managing project schedules and budgets
- Support Account Managers providing general administrative support for the studio
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure planning, brainstorming and experimenting are always on track in order to create a product that is well-designed, functional and always unique
- Collaborating with team members to create and execute project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure key milestones are met on time
- Developing strategic documentation for new projects, including the Creative Brief, Statement of Work, and Content Outlines by conducting marketing analysis, competitive research and project planning
- Preparing timelines, estimates, status reports and other account services documentation
- Managing project schedules and budgets
- Providing general administrative support for the studio
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for your craft
- Strong conceptual ability (the big-idea part of big-idea creative)
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed and used by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital design trends
- Ability to generate and design intelligent, inspirational concepts that are both uniquely creative and easy to use
- Self-motivated people with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop design solutions that that flow from a strategic foundation
- Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Meticulous attention to design details and overall product quality
- Team player (particularly those people who we enjoy working with so much that we’d also totally be up for hanging out with you gasp outside the office)
- Bonus points for copywriting experience
- Bonus points for active participation in the advertising / marketing / design community
Reasons to work here
A Tight-Knit Team
We are a close group of talented people who enjoy working and playing together.
Each client engagement at UNION offers the opportunity to create something amazing.
Coffee, Tea & Snacks
Caffeine and sugar are plentiful at UNION. Come feed your addiction.
We love beer and Charlotte has a great craft brew community that we enjoy supporting.
Each month we take a day off to go do something together as a team - outside of the office.
We believe in being good citizens and looks for ways to give back to our community.
Paid Time Off
Believe it or not, we sometimes enjoy time away from the office.
UNION has a profit sharing program that give incentive to everyone on the team to help build a great agency.
UNION offers a high-quality group healthcare plan for all of its team members and their family.
UNION Made Projects
In addition to client work, we produce our own self-initiated digital projects.
The digital space moves fast. Keeping our team on the cutting-edge in something we focus on.
Top of the Line Tools
UNION invests in the right tools to enable our team to do their best work.
Learn more about our culture.
With a population of more than 1.8 million, Charlotte is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. Charlotte’s cost of living is 94% of the national average (lower than all but seven other major U.S. cities) and a big reason why so many young professionals are moving to Charlotte. Best of all is Charlotte’s weather, with four distinct seasons. Extremely cold conditions are very rare.
Charlotte offers all of the advantages and amenities of any major city. Charlotte has a thriving arts community including symphony, dance, theater, opera, art museums and a wide range of other venues. A large number of arts venues are located downtown within walking distance of each other and Charlotte’s light rail line. If you are a sports fan, Charlotte has it all: NFL, NBA, NASCAR, PGA, MLL, AAA baseball and an NHL affiliate. Outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful in Charlotte: canoeing and kayaking at the U.S. National Whitewater Center; boating and fishing on Lake Norman, Mountain Island Lake and Lake Wylie; skiing in the Appalachian mountains; and camping, horseback riding, hiking and more. The mountains are a short two-hour drive away, while some of the best Atlantic coast beaches can be reached in only three hours.